19ος Olympus Marathon 2023
Due to the extraordinary circumstances that arose after the finalization of the date of the national elections on June 25, 2023, the Olympus Marathon is restructuring the program of the event as follows:
1. The races of Sunday, June 25 («Eagles’ Ridge» and Melindra) are transferred as follows:
- Friday, June 23 – Melindra (5km, +180m)
start time: 17:00 Litochoro
- Saturday, June 24 – «Eagles’ Ridge» (12.5km, +480m)
start time: 16:00 Prionia
2. Olympus Vertical, Olympus Marathon, Olympus Ultra will take place on the dates and times originally scheduled.
3. In case that some athletes of the "Eagles’ Ridge" and Melindra races wish to cancel their participation, they can request:
a) refund of the entire amount taken (minus the bank's expenses)
b) sending the athlete’s package at the organization's expense
c) transfer of participation in the same race in 2024.
All changes can be made by emailing email@example.com until registration closes.
The new registration closing date is set for Monday, June 5, 2023.
Detailed program and other information will be announced within the next days.
Ragistration Forms - "Summer Races Olympus Marathon 2023"
|Olympus Marathon - 44k||Olympus Ultra - 71k|
Winter Enipeas Canyon
|Olympus Marathon - 44k||Olympus Ultra - 70k|
17th Olympus Marathon 2021 - Highlights
17th Olympus Marathon - The Eagles Edge Highlights (3rd day...)
Olympus Marathon is a unique trail running event held annually on Mount Olympus, the Greek mythical “Mountain of the gods”. The route revives the pilgrimage of ancient Greeks to Mount Olympus, where they ascended every year to honour and sacrifice to Zeus. The race starts the last Sunday of June from the sacred city of Dion, at the sunrise. Athletes retrace history and myth across the paths of the Mount Olympus.
|Tweets by OlympusMarathon|
In view of the outbreak of COVID-19 in Greece and around the world, and considering our responsibility towards our runners, volunteers and visitors, as well as the need to protect public health, the Organization Committee of Ol